This could've ended up a disaster but I managed to do okay. I used up the last of the zucchini and carrot so I did the cubing thing again which was fun. I bought "Minute" Steaks for this because I wanted some protein but forgot that Beef steaks take longer to cook so I put the lid on and went away for a bit. There wasn't enough moisture under there though and I burned some of the zucchini and carrot!
I quickly chucked the mushroom in and skinned some tomatoes and chucked them in too to get some moisture in there. I then put a little bit of canned Spaghetti sauce in.
What I found in the end though was a very dark, thin sauce... I thought I was going to be eating Carbon but it actually tasted like mushroom... So, mushroom sauce pasta with steak irgendwie!
0 comments:
Post a Comment