Today is Saturday the 5th of March. I just had a really stressful week where I considered my future and ended up staying put for once. I'm doing a Bachelor of Arts (Languages) and that's probably the only Bachelor I'll ever do. I realised I wanted to do Science just so I could have a "science background". I'm still going to do as much Environmental/Geology subjects as I can fit in the time I have left but I'm just so relieved I don't have to do any more Maths, Biology or Chemistry.
My heart rate was raised for three whole days.
It was a phone call with John that helped me reason it out.
Things are not yet settled. I know I'm home but it's not normal yet. It's not boring yet. I'm pretty motivated to keep on with my languages and I hope that'll get my marks up this year. It feels childish to say I miss it. Europe, that is. I'm just trying to keep the magic of the trip in my mind, trying to remember wie ich mich verhalten habe und warum ich tue was ich tue. I went to German Klub this week and obwohl es immer schwierig sein wird, ich kann nur hoffen, dass die Erinnerungen und die Gefühle immer mit mir bleiben werden. Nicht nur die Sprache, sondern alles - der Lebenstil, die Art und Weise auf die man denkt...
A week and a day
5.3.11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment