The state of refereeing in the world today is disgusting. The 1-0 loss to Banksia today was just another in a long list of games to be destroyed by the officials that we've had to endure this season. He gave a yellow card when the player tripped over the ball and the linesman even told him later that he was wrong! All game he was "I had a strong word with him. Next time." Pah!
As of Thursday we've known the sad news about Brownie. All 4 ligaments in his knee, the cartilage, the meniscus - all torn. Full knee reconstruction needed next week. He won't be able to walk unassisted for a year. The fuckin Pom got a 12 game suspension and the appeal process doesn't look good.
I just wanna play football! I don't want to fear for my legs every time I get the ball.
0 comments:
Post a Comment