24.7.10

Bill Bailey was really amazing. Without a doubt I found it more enjoyable than Dylan Moran. He was a whole lot more fun and seemed much more self-depreciating than I was expecting. Highlights... so many highlights! "Last Christmas" auf deutsch... in der Stil von Kraftwerk. The Japanese-y music featuring random girl from stage, monome, a hilarious flute-like instrument and the Swastika. "Hitler without Goebbels" and the rest of his ending poem. The video sequence - crazy men with two shopping bags yelling at traffic, standing next to pot plants. Numerous references to weasels and squirrels and ducks and accents of all sorts.

Ah, I'm tired and trying to remember everything that happened tonight (last night... Friday night). Gareth keeps txting me because he's drunk. He vommed on the train again. He fell asleep, missed his stop and is now at Cronulla freezing to death and stranded because of no trains.

When I got off the train at Oatley this drunk guy was yelling at me "Hey gay cunt! Hey asian gay cunt!" but I skipped down the stairs and then he fell down the stairs trying to follow me. I waited to make sure he didn't then target the hot girl who was coming down the stairs behind him but he didn't and I didn't have to fight him but I walked most of the way home with her, her name was Claire and she went to the OC and finished last year and I'll probs never see her again and I doubt I'd recognise her anyway but oh wells because I was just thinking about getting home and didn't want to creep her out after being all saving the day waiting for her and putting my keys between my fingers ready to destroy that guy who could've tried to attack her.

Speaking of creeping people out. Contrary to perhaps what Kate Howard might think... I hate being a sleaze. It feels disgusting and there's no point to it! You're never going to "meet" someone doing that. You can hook up for a little bit and then, like, you go somewhere else on the dancefloor.

Grizzly Bear DJ's at Sneakers were pretty crappy. They only started playing good stuff towards the end. They're going to be fucking awesome on Sunday night though with Here We Go Magic and Kid Sam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment