(via Cass)
I don't know how I missed this video when I was doing a huge youtube binge of accents. Maybe because I never typed the word "english" in. I reckon this ones actually really good. I especially enjoyed his Chinese and Nigerian accents.
Also, I've been learning German for so long and I've heard that many German people speak English I don't really get it when people start 'imitating' the German accent. His to me sounded nothing like any German I know.
2 comments:
i think when you have heard the accent a ridiculous amount, you actually pick up all the minor details that are wrong with it.
like, i thought his australian one was really poor, but i really liked his japanese one, that was great
well yeah, that's the case with Australian. But in the case of German, no Germans actually talk like that - are that ignorant of w's... except maybe the scientist for anatomy for beginners and adolt hitler portrayals.
i thought his indian and chinese were better than his japanese...
Post a Comment