Do You Put Chips In Your Burger?

22.7.09

6 Weeks of Uni Holidays.

I've had my fair share of burgers
And every last one of them I've stuffed with
CHIPS!
Photobucket
My poll "Putting Hot Chips In Your Burger" was borne out of arguments with many of my friends.
I always put chips in my burger,
I thought it was normal.
Apparently it wasn't.
I had to set the record straight!



The official results:

Yeah, I do it all the time, it's the best and I can't eat a burger without chips in it!
8 (22%)
I don't find anything wrong with it. I do it sometimes myself even.
10 (28%)
I don't find anything wrong with it though I don't really do it myself.
10 (28%)
It's repulsive and I frown and shake my head and look ashamed when I see my friends doing it.
7 (20%)

Votes so far: 35
Poll closed


Pretty close, wasn't it?

One votee apologetically told me he wrongly voted for Option 2 and meant to vote for Option 1.
This would make the score 9-9-10-7.


The middle two options were essentially included to cater for those without an opinion. To me, they are almost irrelevant to the debate.
So, 9-7 to chips.
I think you've got to say that chips won pretty convincingly.
I mean, if you multiplied both sides by, say, a thousand,
That's 2000 more people who like putting chips in their burger!


Ah ha. I kid, I kid. Hold your horses Rory, Morgan, Ryan.
I admit,
It's a marginal victory,
But it was fun.
The only conclusive evidence found is perhaps that the bulk of people are largely indifferent on the matter.

I was rather surprised at how many people actually visited my small corner of the interweb,
It was really nice to get some traffic.
I do admit, though, I did tell a few people specifically to come on here to vote,
So maybe the next poll I do I won't tell anyone and I'll leave it all up to chance?
Of course, the results wouldn't be as conclusive that way.


Anyway, there you have it, folks.
A 9-7 victory to the chips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment