There are times when I can focus solely on the moment and there are times when I cannot. When I do, I can pretty much do anything. When I don't, I can be very ordinary.
I'm going to change the way I use the word "hate", replacing it in a multiplicity of cases with "dislike", "feel strongly against" and the like, because I've noticed people don't use the word as liberally as me.
When I'm tired, I'm going to more often choose sleep over staying up so the hours that I am awake are 1. more productive and 2. more enjoyable.
I'm going to focus all my study and readings etc on the assessments and fuck trying to get a holistic learning experience. I know how to get marks in what I do by now and I should do these things and get on with the rest of my life.
Here's the deal
26.7.11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment