Just walked the dog.
I knew I should've brought my phone to take photos. I saw a signpost which I never noticed before that said the ban on drinking on the streets in Oatley town centre started on my birthday 2010 and will lift on the same date in 2014, and the church's new new age catchphrase: "1 death 4 u 2 live" or something like that.
Also, I saw some like 5 year old kid playing soccer with his sister and cousins run away from them and take a leak in the middle of the park. He had privacy from the rest of the people he was there with but he was basically peeing for my viewing displeasure. Then his sister ran up to him and watched him finish up. Bizarre how uninhibited we start out.
Lastly, there was a cute P plater who was embarrassed because her two young sisters were goofing around on their bikes and I had stopped for them to get Holly out of the way as they went past. I walked on further and there were some people in front of a car. Starting to walk down the path the guy came up to me asking if I'd seen anyone suspicious around because his car had been smashed. I then looked at his car and the realised there was a huge hole smashed into the back windshield, what the fuck?!
Walkabout
22.4.11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment