Remembering the couple weeks of uni directly after coming back from Splendour: They were the greatest weeks of uni I think I've ever had. Other people who'd been were complaining about how average every-day-life is but I was still just in a great mood - it didn't matter where I was. I was running into a lot of different people and enjoying my breaks at uni and even stayed back a couple times just to hang out which I basically never did in the first 3 semesters of uni.
The two weeks since that period was really tough but it's over as of today. Rejoice! May the next two weeks be restful and enjoyable, but also fruitful.
What drives us to improve ourselves, to actively seek out advancement, every single day? When we don't worry anymore. When we're no longer afraid.
Trans Ending by the Seabellies
1.9.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment