"Nice and
Strong,
Fast,
Straight,
Big,
Little.
Relax!
Good
Effort,
Try,
Start.
Keep
Trying,
It up,
Working at it.
All the time,
Every time.
Up,
Out,
Around,
Together,
Together straight!
Calm down,
Take it slow,
Now
Push off my hands!
Pull yourself through!
Glide
1, 2.
Like a
Frog,
Dolphin,
Dragon,
Worm,
Rocket,
Robot,
Speedboat."
First week of school holiday program is in the bag.
It went well.
All the kids have been re-energised by the fireworks and Santa's coming -
They're learning and quickly and so am I.
I've been out of bed at 7:30 every morning
And working 3 hours in the morning, 3 hours in the afternoon.
I'm always talking, talking, talking, yelling sometimes -
And always the same things!
I find it funny how I repeat the same lessons 12 times a day
But everything's completely new to them.
It's pretty exhausting for me but it's mostly fun and the $$$'s are rolling in so I'm happy.
I should enjoy a rest this weekend -
It all starts again on Monday!
0 comments:
Post a Comment