The Jezabels

27.11.09

Photobucket

The Jezabels are from Sydney.
Apparently they're all over Sydney Uni, too.
They played the Annandale last night.
The photo's really grainy but it's actually the only one that turned out decent
(I took it on my phone. I forgot my camera again.)

The keyboard player's super sweet-looking -
She never rocks out, she just plays those notes nice.
The singer enjoys her slightly inappropriate dance moves
But I don't think anyone cares.
The drummer is full of energy which is good to see.
I didn't look at the guitarist.

They were nice enough to play an encore without even being asked
And to answer my question:
Yes,
It did look pretty fun up there.

3 comments:

story said...

i have photos from the jezabels everywhere.
i fucking love the jezabels. i'm going to be her, the singer when i grow up.
did she wear the red dress again?

timtamothy said...

I might have a photo of them from BDO actually but yeah, I get annoyed when I forget my camera :(
Haha, yeah, you have the right hair so that's a start!
Nah, she wore black top and black high-waisted pants.

Anonymous said...

When they supported Josh Pyke in May, she wore a black top and high wasted pants too. And I also forgot my camera haha (my brother drove it there tho :))
Also, the photo is cool :)
-Nikki

Post a Comment