Bubble-Bubble-Breathe... Bubble-Bubble-Breathe...Up-Turn And... Push! Up-Turn And... Push!Pull-Breathe, And Kick-1-2, Pull-Breathe, And Kick-1-2Kick Kick Kick Kick Kick-Breathe-Kick Kick Kick...
Syncopation at swimming lessons.
What a lot of fun!
Do you know why piano players always look like wankers?
It's because they're not thinking about you watching them.
When you're not really conscious of anything because you're so focused on something.
Some people call it the "Flow State"
I think it's better without a name -
It makes you seem too conscious of a non-conscious state of mind.
I guess that makes me a bit of a hypocrite then to claim
That I can sometimes get there
When teaching a class of reasonably-behaved kids.
Last Friday
The boss said I got a "really good compliment" from a parent. I don't even want to know which kid's parent said it - I'll get too too self-conscious everytime I see the kid again!
Christine told me she loves me because I'm so funny. She's 4. She always stops swimming because she's always laughing.
If it were possible to take photos of all the kids I teach,
(Bonbon, if you stalk me on here ha ha),
I really would make a blog about them right away.
2 comments:
Take pictures of them!
yes tim, do it.
Post a Comment