Not What I Had In Mind

23.10.09

Photobucket
Photobucket
These are my snaps of the day, I 'spose.

The radiator was all leakin' water so I had to be towed.

It was about 10:30 this morning.
The last thing I was expecting was for the girl to try and make a U-Turn in the middle of the highway.
I was boxed in on the left and by the time I realised I had nowhere to go it was already too late for slammin' the brakes.
When I got out I was shakin' so much -
Half in shock and half in rage.

I'm so lucky
I didn't hit her into the oncoming traffic going in the opposite direction,
Those women stopped to help out,
To still have my license,
To be here writing this now.

Here's for hoping the insurance companies believe me and my witnesses
That it was her fault and not mine,
Though, that's a little academic, really.
No one got seriously hurt and for that I'm just so thankful.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment