
In recent times I've been struggling with my geopolitics essay.
I've been procrastinating just getting "important" quotes and sources
And borrowing books from the library which I probably won't even read.
I'm hoping that my vague nebulaic idea of how it will be written
Will just suddenly all come in together to form a bright, shiny star,
That is,
A HD.
Here's for hoping!
In recent times I've been thinking about which degree I want to transfer into next year
Or indeed if I will transfer at all.
In recent times I've been playing a lot of cricket and generally exercising more.
I think I'm addicted to having sore arms, legs and abs.
Feels so healthy, recovering.
I've said it a million times but I'm definitely looking forward to getting out a bit more -
To summer.
Looking forward to watching Australia play matches they will probably win.
Have you ever noticed that Mark Taylor has absolutely no sense of time?
"In recent times" seems to be his only way of expressing the past -
Since a few weeks ago?
During the past 3 or 6 months?
Yesterday?
You never can tell with Tubby.
To him, recent times and right now
Is all there is.
Should we de-construct this philosophically?
He never delineates between past events because it's all unimportant to him
And his mantra is that living moment is what life is all about?
"You're only as good as your last game", that type of thing?
Am I expecting too much from the former Aussie captain?
1 comments:
I am expecting something from the current captain. Will Ponting ever deliver again? Ditch him, I say! I want summer too, I can wear less which means more time doing very little.
Post a Comment