Empty Beauty

20.8.09

Disclaimer: Yes, this is a blatant plug.


Empty Beauty are a young band from Gernsbach, Germany,
They're also my friends.
I met them on my exchange over our summer in 2006
When I went to the same school as them
And stayed with their friends.
I can't wait to visit them again!

This is Bernd, Steeb, Markus und Timo with their (yes!) cover of Katy Perry's
"I Kissed A Girl".
They actually make it sound pretty good, I think.


Don't judge them on JUST that though,
They also have their own original songs
Which are pretty good.
"Another Young And Lovely" got them 2nd in a Coca Cola competition
Which saw them play in front of thousands of people in Leipzig supporting Paolo Nutini.

Check them out on MySpace or at their Official Website.

2 comments:

story said...

ooh you went on exchange?
how awesome.
i wish i was empty beauty. they picked a good name.

Rory said...

i can vouch for the quality of this band.

Post a Comment